Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In remembrance: Samsam the super long haired solid cream black eyed male syrian hamster.

Go down

In remembrance: Samsam the super long haired solid cream black eyed male syrian hamster. Empty In remembrance: Samsam the super long haired solid cream black eyed male syrian hamster.

Post by Sangels Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:14 pm

Dear Samsam,

You are the super messy boy and make us comb your hair everytime we took you out from your tank. You always walk around with your dirty backside and make us limit your drink and you remember to be thankful to Aunty Foo as she created the dry smoothie for you although you just get to eat for very short time. I know you are a strong boy while you are walking over the rainbow bridge to meet your little brother Digdig and your neighbor Fumoffu. You left us without saying goodbye, but I know why, you don't want us to be sad looking at you when you are leaving us like your little brother. I know you'll be good boy even without us taking care of you. We'll meet again one day, then I'll remember to bring along your favorite comb to comb your hair. We won't be sad for your leaving as we know we have given our best to you and you had a great time with us. Take good care till we meet once again. Neutral

In remembrance: Samsam the super long haired solid cream black eyed male syrian hamster. Clipbo11
Sangels
Sangels
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down