Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulldog Station

Go down

Bulldog Station Empty Bulldog Station

Post by Nezumitaro Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:09 pm

Welcome to Bulldog Station, the breed with the gentlest eyes in a macho body. The sour mug will melt you in anytime, anyway. :thumbup:

Bulldog Station IMG_1226 Bulldog Station Fall6
Rooney had went over the rainbow bridge in 2007, I know he is running freely on the beautiful land, we miss you Rooney.

Known for their loose-jointed, shuffling gate and massive, short-faced head, the Bulldog is known to be equable, resolute and dignified. A medium-sized dog, they are not your typical lap dog, but would like to be! They are one of the most popular breeds to their lovable and gentle dispositions and adorable wrinkles. The Bulldog may be brindle, white, red, fawn, fallow or piebald.

A Look Back
Said to have originated in the British Isles, the name "bull" was applied because of the dog's connection with bull baiting. The original bulldog had to be ferocious and courageous, and almost insensitive to pain. When dog fighting became illegal in England, fanciers set to the task of preserving the breed by eliminating the fierce characteristics. Within a few generations, the Bulldog became one of the finest physical specimens with an agreeable temperament.

General Appearance
The perfect Bulldog must be of medium size and smooth coat; with heavy, thick-set, low-swung body, massive short-faced head, wide shoulders and sturdy limbs. The general appearance and attitude should suggest great stability, vigor and strength. The disposition should be equable and kind, resolute and courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified. These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and behavior.

Size, Proportion, Symmetry
Size--The size for mature dogs is about 50 pounds; for mature ***** about 40 pounds. Proportion--The circumference of the skull in front of the ears should measure at least the height of the dog at the shoulders. Symmetry--The "points" should be well distributed and bear good relation one to the other, no feature being in such prominence from either excess or lack of quality that the animal appears deformed or ill-proportioned. Influence of Sex In comparison of specimens of different sex, due allowance should be made in favor of the *****, which do not bear the characteristics of the breed to the same degree of perfection and grandeur as do the dogs.

Coat and Skin
Coat--The coat should be straight, short, flat, close, of fine texture, smooth and glossy. (No fringe, feather or curl.) Skin--The skin should be soft and loose, especially at the head, neck and shoulders. Wrinkles and Dewlap--The head and face should be covered with heavy wrinkles, and at the throat, from jaw to chest, there should be two loose pendulous folds, forming the dewlap.

Color of Coat
The color of coat should be uniform, pure of its kind and brilliant. The various colors found in the breed are to be preferred in the following order: (1) red brindle, (2) all other brindles, (3) solid white, (4) solid red, fawn or fallow, (5) piebald, (6) inferior qualities of all the foregoing. Note: A perfect piebald is preferable to a muddy brindle or defective solid color. Solid black is very undesirable, but not so objectionable if occurring to a moderate degree in piebald patches. The brindles to be perfect should have a fine, even and equal distribution of the composite colors. In brindles and solid colors a small white patch on the chest is not considered detrimental. In piebalds the color patches should be well defined, of pure color and symmetrically distributed.

Temperament
The disposition should be equable and kind, resolute and courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified. These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and behavior.

Last edited by Nezumitaro on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nezumitaro
Nezumitaro
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Bulldog Station Empty Re: Bulldog Station

Post by Nezumitaro Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:09 pm

here come my boy...

1st day home..
Bulldog Station Taro2404043

here the little man now..
Bulldog Station ParcelfromFedex
Nezumitaro
Nezumitaro
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezumitaro Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!!

Taro wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!, Money Fall From The SKy!!! Get Youngest and Youngest!! More HAndsome and more Handsome!! Healthy like an OX!!!!

Bulldog Station Tarocny1

Bulldog Station Taro15

Bulldog Station Taro14
Nezumitaro
Nezumitaro
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezumitaro Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:10 am

Haffii Woofday to Me~~~
Haffi Woofday to Me~~~~~
Haffi Woofday to me Taro Baby~~~
Haffi Woofday to Me~~~~
AOooo WOOOfff

Today is ME Taro woofday, I am five this year. I wish myself always healthy, more and more handsome, more and more treats, every year I can celebrate with Mama, Papi. Koko and Mimi.

This year I have 2 eggs, and vanila laichee cake. YUMMY!!! I keep barking Mimi, cause I canot wait to have a bite on my cake. This year Mimi say yellow 'ong' me, so I put on my yellow shirt. Handsome ke neh!?

This year Papi buy me the Woofday cake, I take 2 pcs of cakes and 1 egg, keep the ohter egg for tomorrow breakfast.

Papi bought me a birthday cake!! YEAH!! Papi I Wooof You!!
Bulldog Station TaroBday1

Look at my cake~ err
Bulldog Station TaroBday2

say cheeseee~ "faster lah! I want to eat cake loh"
Bulldog Station TaroBday3

ommm~ OmmM~ OMmm~ Yummy!! 2 pcs finished in 2 mins
Bulldog Station TaroBday4

Yumm~ anymore?
Bulldog Station TaroBday5

Lets see who havn't finished their cake~~
Bulldog Station TaroBday6

hmm~ looks like everyone is finished