Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petshop owner wannabe

+3
evonvon
montyashley
majorminor123
7 posters

Go down

Petshop owner wannabe Empty Petshop owner wannabe

Post by majorminor123 Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:16 pm

was thinking of buying my sister's shop to be a petshop shop for my wife to run this business. can anyone share experience taking a loan other than the bank?bank is my last resort as I need it as soon as possible.

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Petshop owner wannabe Empty Re: Petshop owner wannabe

Post by montyashley Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:44 pm

Not very good la.there are piles of documentation after which you wait for their numerous processes to end.

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:52 pm

Hmm lots of paperwork is required and qualification criteria are strict

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:53 pm

montyashley wrote:Not very good la.there are piles of documentation after which you wait for their numerous processes to end.

yes! then even if you get the approval, sometimes it takes the whole month before it gets credited to our account.

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:55 pm

evonvon wrote:Hmm lots of paperwork is required  and qualification criteria are strict

Rolling Eyes better option is to apply from money lender as it’s a much quicker process.

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by simkyra Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:12 pm

never heard any organization that provide loan safest as the bank

simkyra
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by simkyra Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:19 pm

montyashley wrote:Not very good la.there are piles of documentation after which you wait for their numerous processes to end.
yeah of course to lend the money to anyone could be the loss for the provider so it need to go thru detail reviewing

simkyra
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:18 pm

simkyra wrote:never heard any organization that provide loan safest as the bank

got la...you just need extra effort to find..like yayasan ihsan rakyat. my friend open up bundle business using this loan. rate better than some banks.

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:20 pm

simkyra wrote:
yeah of course to lend the money to anyone could be the loss for the provider so it need to go thru detail reviewing

agreed,but sometimes too complicated,and some people may need it urgently. thats why now people brave enough to borrow from other money lender

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:22 pm

majorminor123 wrote:was thinking of buying my sister's shop to be a petshop shop for my wife to run this business. can anyone share experience taking a loan other than the bank?bank is my last resort as I need it as soon as possible.
why dont u go for bank?

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by topsecret Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:51 pm

montyashley wrote:

got la...you just need extra effort to find..like yayasan ihsan rakyat. my friend open up bundle business using this loan. rate better than some banks.
uh never heard this one..anyone can apply it? im planning to start small business to support my family

topsecret
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by topsecret Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:55 pm

uhm thats why still considering whether bank or other alternatives but we know bank were more secure

topsecret
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:21 am

motorgeek wrote:
majorminor123 wrote:was thinking of buying my sister's shop to be a petshop shop for my wife to run this business. can anyone share experience taking a loan other than the bank?bank is my last resort as I need it as soon as possible.
why dont u go for bank?

Last feedback i got from PB,they didnt approved cos of over-committed, too many loans. I have commitments such as house and car repayments. thats why need to find other alternatives.

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:24 am

montyashley wrote:

ah, i heard about this...some of my colleguaes taking loan from this company. but i never ask their feedback la . really better rate? coz many other company really cekik darah . like aeon.

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesie Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:03 pm

topsecret wrote:
uhm thats why still considering whether bank or other alternatives but we know bank were more secure
oops most bank charge high interest la..unless you got money later to pay loan in lump sum which can reduce the burden cause by interest..

cheesie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesie Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:10 pm

majorminor123 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:
why dont u go for bank?

Last feedback i got from PB,they didnt approved cos of over-committed, too many loans. I have commitments such as house and car repayments. thats why need to find other alternatives.
no need to try if you have lots of commitment..bank have complicated process which mean your application will be review numerous time until the acknowledge your financial..

cheesie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:10 am

cheesie wrote:
majorminor123 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:
why dont u go for bank?

no need to try if you have lots of commitment..bank have complicated process which mean your application will be review numerous time until the acknowledge your financial..

ya,thats why need need others to recommend.i heard about few agency and company,but most of it is negative review. Crying or Very sad macam ahlong

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:18 am

topsecret wrote:
montyashley wrote:

uh never heard this one..anyone can apply it? im planning to start small business to support my family

maybe you can contact their agent is better. r u civil servant? if yes only can apply ler. private cannot i think. the best part is minimum gross monthly income about 1.5k can get the loan d. if other places impossible la..

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:14 pm

majorminor123 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:
why dont u go for bank?

oh, should try another la if u got rejected. myb with guarantor u can get the loan.

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:14 pm

motorgeek wrote:
majorminor123 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:
why dont u go for bank?

oh, should try another la if u got rejected. myb with guarantor u can get the loan.

already use my dad's for my previous loans..if still have lots of commitment the chances to get still low even with guarantor.

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:19 pm

majorminor123 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:
majorminor123 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:
why dont u go for bank?

already use my dad's for my previous loans..if still have lots of commitment the chances to get still low even with guarantor.

then should give a try to yir first la..see if okay with u or not.
U can refuse if u do not want to continue when the akad process.. The important thing is to read the documents and agreements carefully to avoid problems in the future

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum