Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Chou world tour concert in Malaysia ticket still available to purchase?

5 posters

Go down

Jay Chou world tour concert in Malaysia ticket still available to purchase? Empty Jay Chou world tour concert in Malaysia ticket still available to purchase?

Post by nuseetan Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Recently Jay Chou recently keep promoting himself from movie , song and concert. Heard my friend said that his concert at Malaysia on August is sold out. Wow! I think only superstart can make it because nowaday not much of the artis can stay so long time. For my generation is Hong Kong artist is more famous. Come back to my topic. My cousin interest to go for Jay Chou concert but all the ticket was sold out already. May i know any lobang can get the ticket? Expensive a bit also never mind la. Because we know late bird sure need to pay more. hihi! Anyone can give a hand to us?

nuseetan
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Jay Chou world tour concert in Malaysia ticket still available to purchase? Empty Re: Jay Chou world tour concert in Malaysia ticket still available to purchase?

Post by dissagrii Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 am

Jay is my idol too. But I cannot buy the ticket. Just now im trying to call the organiser but according to them all the ticket was sold out already. No chance loh…..Anyone know where can buy concert ticket? Heard them say this time will have a lot new technology.

dissagrii
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Jay Chou world tour concert in Malaysia ticket still available to purchase? Empty Re: Jay Chou world tour concert in Malaysia ticket still available to purchase?

Post by maihuajai Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:13 pm

You so luckly that i saw you thread today. Haha! Please thank me if you win below ticket.I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Wei! this ticket not for Malaysia concert, is Hong Kong la!!!!! Expenses all included leh. Detials you try see this for double confirm la.

xpax.com.my/jaychou

maihuajai
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lamfung Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 am

is that really just reload xpax RM100 then got the chance to win the ticket?
and the ticket is for hong kong concert or malaysia concert?
if it is for hong kong concert then probably i will try to reload as much as possible..
hahaha:D Very Happy Laughing Laughing 

lamfung
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by emoticalleee Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 pm

maihuajai wrote:You so luckly that i saw you thread today. Haha! Please thank me if you win below ticket.I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Wei! this ticket not for Malaysia concert, is Hong Kong la!!!!! Expenses all included leh. Detials you try see this for double confirm la.

xpax.com.my/jaychou

Wei!! I saw Groupon Is selling leh. Price got cheaper? May I know which zone is selling? Really wish to see.

emoticalleee
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by nuseetan Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:41 pm

emoticalleee wrote:
maihuajai wrote:You so luckly that i saw you thread today. Haha! Please thank me if you win below ticket.I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Wei! this ticket not for Malaysia concert, is Hong Kong la!!!!! Expenses all included leh. Detials you try see this for double confirm la.

xpax.com.my/jaychou

Wei!! I saw Groupon Is selling leh. Price got cheaper? May I know which zone is selling? Really wish to see.

My friend say the Hong Kong concert ticket also sold out already la. I think is better I try to relaod for Xpax for RM100 first. Can go Hong Kong see Jay Chou live concert too. By the way, I try the page for many times already but cannot load one. Anyone success?

nuseetan
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down