Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets fur on clothing

4 posters

Go down

Pets fur on clothing Empty Pets fur on clothing

Post by majorminor123 Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:44 pm

My husband and kid really loves animals and we have several pets at home. We have cats, hasmters, rabbits. And my kid interacts with them everyday. The problem with me is their fur is stuck on the clothes. What is do is make sure there is no fur before washing them, but you know how pets fur still sticks on the clothes. Sometimes even after cleaning and washing still can see 2 or 3 fur on the clothes. Sad

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Pets fur on clothing Empty Re: Pets fur on clothing

Post by montyashley Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:59 pm

oh noo, does it happen recently? i think the minor step u could start is use the roller to get it away from it or vacuum everyday. just it would take a lot of time

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:02 am

i get what u mean because i have 2 cats at home and it's frustrating when their fur stucks especially when we are going out. but for me, I will wash them thoroughly just using hands then ill wash using machine

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:24 pm

montyashley wrote:oh noo, does it happen recently? i think the minor step u could start is use the roller to get it away from it or vacuum everyday. just it would take a lot of time

oh i saw this roller went viral but yea its quite time consuming and tiring to do if there are lots of clothes

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:25 pm

thomasim87 wrote:i get what u mean because i have 2 cats at home and it's frustrating when their fur stucks especially when we are going out. but for me, I will wash them thoroughly just using hands then ill wash using machine

can it be removed 100% by this method?

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:49 pm

motorgeek wrote:
thomasim87 wrote:i get what u mean because i have 2 cats at home and it's frustrating when their fur stucks especially when we are going out. but for me, I will wash them thoroughly just using hands then ill wash using machine

not 100% but I can say it's pretty effective. but guess what, I just found about a new washer from Panasonic and it's pretty good cause it can help
with this kind of problem!! i think u need to check on them

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:53 pm

motorgeek wrote:
montyashley wrote:oh noo, does it happen recently? i think the minor step u could start is use the roller to get it away from it or vacuum everyday. just it would take a lot of time

oh i saw this roller went viral but yea its quite time consuming and tiring to do if there are lots of clothes

ikrr if we get busy I guess we won't have time for that. but Panasonic washer only consume under 1h to wash our clothes with different functions!!
can check them here https://www.lazada.com.my/shop-washing-machines/?panasonic-malaysia&from=wangpu

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:33 pm

montyashley wrote:
motorgeek wrote:

ikrr if we get busy I guess we won't have time for that. but Panasonic washer only consume under 1h to wash our clothes with different functions!!
can check them here https://www.lazada.com.my/shop-washing-machines/?panasonic-malaysia&from=wangpu

i thought all machines took less than an hour to wash clothes

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:35 pm

thomasim87 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:

not 100% but I can say it's pretty effective. but guess what, I just found about a new washer from Panasonic and it's pretty good cause it can help

yeah im a cat lover so i really need this kind of machine

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:01 am

motorgeek wrote:
montyashley wrote:
motorgeek wrote:

hehe not really some of them took longer with full load. but this one, it's easier u knowwww. plus, they have new function that can help clean your clothes thoroughly.
so far, I think it's quite convenient even for a single person

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:04 am

motorgeek wrote:
thomasim87 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:

i get u. bcs sometimes its very annoying to get rid of them. but who knows this washer can help. they are very gentle with clothes
so it will be easier for you to wash a lot of clothes in one time

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:14 pm

montyashley wrote:
motorgeek wrote:
montyashley wrote:
motorgeek wrote:

hehe not really some of them took longer with full load. but this one, it's easier u knowwww. plus, they have new function that can help clean your clothes thoroughly.
so far, I think it's quite convenient even for a single person

what function? i just prioritize hygiene more than anything now especially in this pandemic

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:16 pm

thomasim87 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:
thomasim87 wrote:
motorgeek wrote:

i get u. bcs sometimes its very annoying to get rid of them. but who knows this washer can help. they are very gentle with clothes
so it will be easier for you to wash a lot of clothes in one time

sounds good, where can i check them

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:45 pm

motorgeek wrote:

what function? i just prioritize hygiene more than anything now especially in this pandemic
They have this blue AG+ technology to help eliminate bacteria. Really helpful cause I used to wash my clothes multiple times because i feel like it is not clean enough.

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:50 pm

motorgeek wrote:

sounds good, where can i check them
You can take a look at their website. https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/home-appliances/washer.html
It was priced at about 4k. For me very affordable as it come with alot of new function and eco-friendly features to help us save resources.

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down