Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bad smells

+2
minnyminny
ronlim
6 posters

Go down

bad smells Empty bad smells

Post by ronlim Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:06 pm

hello hamsterians. I would like to know how do you guys handle the smells of hamsters that lives freely in the house? I did not keep my hamsters in their house, I let them freely roaming their own big room. however, they left this kinda smell on curtain and on the furniture covers. I washed but smells stays. why should I do? any suggestions on how to keep the curtains and furniture covers smells good after wash them?

ronlim
Noob
Noob

rolypoly likes this post

Back to top Go down

bad smells Empty Re: bad smells

Post by rolypoly Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:43 pm

ronlim wrote:hello hamsterians. I would like to know how do you guys handle the smells of hamsters that lives freely in the house? I did not keep my hamsters in their house, I let them freely roaming their own big room. however, they left this kinda smell on curtain and on the furniture covers. I washed but smells stays. why should I do? any suggestions on how to keep the curtains and furniture covers smells good after wash them?
Thats pretty normal especially when u have pets at home. Id suggest u to make sure u wash your pets cover frequently. And get a air freshener as well!

Last edited by rolypoly on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

rolypoly
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:47 pm

rolypoly wrote:Thats pretty normal especially when u have pets at home. Id suggest u to make sure u wash your pets cover frequently. And get a air freshener as well!
true.. but need to find detergent that is gentle too.. so ur hamsters won't be harmed. a good washer is important too, because u don't need to soak any materials affected for days before washing them..

Last edited by evonvon on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by minnyminny Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:50 pm

evonvon wrote:true.. but need to find detergent that is gentle too.. so ur hamsters won't be harmed. a good washer is important too, because u don't need to soak any materials affected for days before washing them..
That's right. If want to get all the bacterias and smells. Washer can help with that. As for me, id suggest to look up on Panasonic top load model.

Last edited by minnyminny on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

minnyminny
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:18 pm

minnyminny wrote:That's right. If want to get all the bacterias and smells. Washer can help with that. As for me, id suggest to look up on Panasonic top load model.
I was wondering if you could explain why you think Panasonic top-loaders are so great. Is Panasonic a good brand since it has nice features? Arrow

Last edited by tuliperfancy on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:26 pm

evonvon wrote:true.. but need to find detergent that is gentle too.. so ur hamsters won't be harmed. a good washer is important too, because u don't need to soak any materials affected for days before washing them..
I agree with what you said. many machines available nowadays that serve useful purposes. Washing machines of LG and Samsung, for instance, are able to eradicate mould and germs.

Last edited by thomasim87 on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by minnyminny Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:42 am

tuliperfancy wrote:I was wondering if you could explain why you think Panasonic top-loaders are so great. Is Panasonic a good brand since it has nice features? Arrow
They have a great function firstly, and it can load up to 18kg.. But the design is very human. Its not big at all. Also, they have new function too, called Water Bazooka. Which is rare to find

minnyminny
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:44 am

thomasim87 wrote:I agree with what you said. many machines available nowadays that serve useful purposes. Washing machines of LG and Samsung, for instance, are able to eradicate mould and germs.
exactly..but I've never tried Samsung and lg before..heard that the technology of Samsung isn't as good.. Id still prefer Panasonic since it can help wash a lot already.. even the heavy curtains can be washed also

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rolypoly Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:51 am

Yepp. I bet if u have a washer that can help with, ur task can be easier. Quite a lot of washer that can help u with it!

Last edited by rolypoly on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

rolypoly
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:27 pm

rolypoly wrote:Yepp. I bet if u have a washer that can help with, ur task can be easier. Quite a lot of washer that can help u with it!
yeahh.. that's why i also love to look up for tips. but for Panasonic washer, it can fit a lot now.. also made with new technologies

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:28 pm

minnyminny wrote:They have a great function firstly, and it can load up to 18kg.. But the design is very human. Its not big at all. Also, they have new function too, called Water Bazooka. Which is rare to find
the functions are hard to find on other brands tho.. this model has more than 2 functions. very useful for others Very Happy

Last edited by evonvon on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by minnyminny Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:32 pm

evonvon wrote:the functions are hard to find on other brands tho.. this model has more than 2 functions. very useful for others Very Happy
Yaa! Thing is it can help saves water and electricity. Very worthy to have this at home especially if u don't want to overspend monthly

minnyminny
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rolypoly Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:35 pm

evonvon wrote:yeahh.. that's why i also love to look up for tips. but for Panasonic washer, it can fit a lot now.. also made with new technologies
Especially when u get an auto washer, it helps u in cleaning the tub thoroughly.. So u no need to give all ur energy in scrubbing off all the dirts

Last edited by rolypoly on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

rolypoly
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rolypoly Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:37 pm

minnyminny wrote:Yaa! Thing is it can help saves water and electricity. Very worthy to have this at home especially if u don't want to overspend monthly
Its good too that it can fit a lot in one.. So, no need to do so much of laundry in one time u know cheers

Last edited by rolypoly on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

rolypoly
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:39 pm

rolypoly wrote:Especially when u get an auto washer, it helps u in cleaning the tub thoroughly.. So u no need to give all ur energy in scrubbing off all the dirts
exactly. Panasonic models have new technology as well.. but the price is still affordable i think.. got installment also Wink

Last edited by evonvon on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:37 pm

evonvon wrote:exactly..but I've never tried Samsung and lg before..heard that the technology of Samsung isn't as good.. Id still prefer Panasonic since it can help wash a lot already.. even the heavy curtains can be washed also
You're not like me at all. To be honest, I've never used a Panasonic appliance.

Last edited by thomasim87 on Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:40 pm

minnyminny wrote:They have a great function firstly, and it can load up to 18kg.. But the design is very human. Its not big at all. Also, they have new function too, called Water Bazooka. Which is rare to find
I see... holy crap, a water bazooka! It's a bit of an odd phrase, but what good could come of using it? Shocked

Last edited by tuliperfancy on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:04 pm

thomasim87 wrote:You're not like me at all. To be honest, I've never used a Panasonic appliance. Is this Panasonic machine any good?
hahahah. id say I've been using a lot of electric appliances from Panasonic and most of them still works fine like buying for first time.. like this washer, it does help a lot since u can wash so many in one wash.. tongue

Last edited by evonvon on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rolypoly Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:09 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:I see... holy crap, a water bazooka! It's a bit of an odd phrase, but what good could come of using it? Shocked
U can check the model right here! All of the functions are listed here. The price is good also for a household https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-NA-FD18V1-(18KG)-Inverter-Hot-Wash-Top-LoadStainMaster-NA-FD18V1BRT-i.62541355.3280382163?sp_atk=586ed5e6-de35-46a5-9a59-%20ddbd09b8e786

Last edited by rolypoly on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

rolypoly
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by minnyminny Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:23 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:I see... holy crap, a water bazooka! It's a bit of an odd phrase, but what good could come of using it? Shocked
It can help u with deep cleaning any of material u want to wash.. So, no matter how little detergent u use, lots of dirts can be scrubbed off without harming your clothes! Very Happy

Last edited by minnyminny on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

minnyminny
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:09 pm

minnyminny wrote:It can help u with deep cleaning any of material u want to wash.. So, no matter how little detergent u use, lots of dirts can be scrubbed off without harming your clothes! Very Happy
Wow, that's fascinating. Panasonic may just have a water bazooka, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have any other features right?

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:30 pm

evonvon wrote:hahahah. id say I've been using a lot of electric appliances from Panasonic and most of them still works fine like buying for first time.. like this washer, it does help a lot since u can wash so many in one wash.. tongue
Yes, it makes perfect sense. I was wondering if you might suggest the most up-to-date Panasonic model for me to purchase.

Last edited by thomasim87 on Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:52 pm

evonvon wrote:exactly. Panasonic models have new technology as well.. but the price is still affordable i think.. got installment also Wink
Indeed, I recently read that Panasonic offers installments. We understand that the latest machine is expensive, therefore they offer flexible payment plans. Also, there are a lot of cool features.

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:06 am

minnyminny wrote:Yaa! Thing is it can help saves water and electricity. Very worthy to have this at home especially if u don't want to overspend monthly
This Panasonic appliance has some really cool capabilities built into it. I discovered they've added many wonderful features. This Panasonic machine seems like something that a lot of people would be interested in using.

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down