Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, Announcement & Delivery Date.

Go down

News, Announcement & Delivery Date. Empty News, Announcement & Delivery Date.

Post by Nezumitaro Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:22 pm

News:

15/10/2008
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Smoothie delivery to Malacca

Delivery Date
: 20th October, 2008
Last Order Date: 19th October, 2008 (before 3pm)
Pick-up location: Bukit Beruang Heights

27/09/2008
Uncle Taro's Redemption Card is here NOW!!! Upon achieving a total of 10 stamps, you will be entitled to 1 FREE Uncle Taro's smoothie of any flavour.
News, Announcement & Delivery Date. Redemptioncardlyn
Terms & Conditions apply.

14/09/2008
GOOD NEWS FOR SUGAR GLIDER OWNER!!! 20 Suggie-Smoothie FREE sample are available in PET SHACK NOW!!! Quote your LYN ID to get the FREE sample!

27/08/2008
There has been some controversy/doubts as whether Uncle Taro's Nutri-Smoothie can be fed to Russian Campbells. I would like to dispel these doubts by a quotation from a reputable breeder in Singapore. I do hope that these will clarify the matter and avoid further accusations.

[quote=chipmon,Aug 27 2008, 01:42 AM]happened to read this thread, thought it be good that i share my feeding experience with all

though dwarves like campbells and winter whites are said to be more prone in getting diabetics, feeding them moderate amounts of fruits daily will not cause them to have diabetics.

i have reared hamsters for 8 years. i started feeding moderate amounts of fresh food to all my hamsters which include syrians, campbells, winter whites and robos. it soon became their staple diet after seeing the good of it. they have nicer coats, lesser health problems and grow better in size too. btw growing better in size does not mean that the hamster is obese hamsters in US and UK are way bigger than mine and have competed in national competitions to win awards.

compared to my syrians, the portions i gave to my dwarves are 50% way lesser. the idea is to introduce assorted varieties of fruits and vegetables to them in moderate amounts so that they get all sorts of nutritional value of vitamins and minerals etc to live a healthier lifestyle.

i have kept more than 100s of dwarves over these years and i have not had any one of them with diabetics due to this fresh food diet. so feeding half tablespoon of a smoothie blend with only a ratio of 3:1 veges:fruits of a 350ml tub as compared to my portion of 20 cents coin size each of 2-3 assorted fruits is really minimal.

besides myself, i've had many friends who also put their hamsters on this diet and all of them have seen and believe the good of it :nod:

for those interested to know what are the list of veges and fruits that can be fed to our hamsters, can refer to these links that i researched and documented few years ago. though not a complete list of all the vegetables and fruits that i have fed, it has covered most of it.

List Of Veges
List Of Fruits
[snapback]19492367[/snapback]

[/quote]

12/07/2008
My Gerbil/Hamster is sick, what can I syringe feed him? My Gerbil/Hamster lost his teeth, what can I syringe feed him in Long-term?
Uncle Taro's Survivor-Powder & Uncle Taro's Staple-Powder are available @ PET SHACK NOW!!!!

02/06/2008
Uncle Taro's products only available @ Pet Shack, Sunway.
Please visit www.petshack.com.my to get directions.

Last edited by Nezumitaro on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nezumitaro
Nezumitaro
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

News, Announcement & Delivery Date. Empty Re: News, Announcement & Delivery Date.

Post by Nezumitaro Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Smoothie UP TO Penang!!! IPOH!!! down to M'CCA!!! JB!!!

No transport to pick up from Sunway? Check if your location is in the list below.
These members are helping to transport Uncle Taro's Nutri-Smoothie for nothing, so please do it easy for them, pick up from the location they mentioned. Please PM/ Call them, no SMS, I don't want them to spend extra money on this.

Thousand of THANKS to JTL, Sangels and IcedNyior!!

(Please CALL & DO NOT SMS) the person who delivered. Thanks.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Smoothie delivery to Malacca

Delivery Date
: 20th October, 2008
Last Order Date: 19th October, 2008 (before 3pm)
Pick-up location: Bukit Beruang Heights

Pick up point: Bukit Beruang
Contact person: Nezumitaro, JTL
Pick up point: Butterworth, Raja Uda, pacific or Sunway Caniva
Contact person: Nezumitaro

Pick up point: Ipoh
Contact person: Nezumitaro, Sangels

Pick up point: Leisure Mall, Cheras
Contact person: Sangels via PM
Nezumitaro
Nezumitaro
Sponsor