Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moto gp at KLCC with Jorge Lorenzo~~

+8
cheesie
lucyducy
supermario
rolypoly
ronlim
jellybean
topsecret
majorminor123
12 posters

Go down

moto gp at KLCC with Jorge Lorenzo~~ Empty moto gp at KLCC with Jorge Lorenzo~~

Post by majorminor123 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:54 pm

hi hi anyone went to klcc during the weekend??? was damn packed with ppl go crazy with this driven to get ahead motor games lol....heard jorge lorenzo and ben spices will be there also woh..is it true??? cat

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

moto gp at KLCC with Jorge Lorenzo~~ Empty Re: moto gp at KLCC with Jorge Lorenzo~~

Post by topsecret Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:00 pm

It’s Malaysian Moto GP2011 lar! Omg, it’s either you are not moto sport person or have been living under the rock? lolol .. Petronas is currently having a showcase to celebrate this event at KLCC.. Have you tried the ‘Driven to get ahead’ games? facebook.com/PETRONASMOTORSPORTS?sk=app_219683121428487 Super addictive sial~! Ou yeah, Jorge Lorenzo and Spies will also be there on the 19th October! now let's bring out the mini skirt kekekeke

topsecret
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

moto gp at KLCC with Jorge Lorenzo~~ Empty Re: moto gp at KLCC with Jorge Lorenzo~~

Post by jellybean Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 pm

topsecret wrote:It’s Malaysian Moto GP2011 lar! Omg, it’s either you are not moto sport person or have been living under the rock? lolol .. Petronas is currently having a showcase to celebrate this event at KLCC.. Have you tried the ‘Driven to get ahead’ games? facebook.com/PETRONASMOTORSPORTS?sk=app_219683121428487 Super addictive sial~! Ou yeah, Jorge Lorenzo and Spies will also be there on the 19th October! now let's bring out the mini skirt kekekeke

hey, just tried that game, so hard leh...gotta use head to control movements...did it very poorly haih...gotta practice more to beat my son next time. ANyways, Ben Spies will be there at 545, but Jorge Lorenzo not sure though...i'll be there at 430 to Q 1st so that can get the best spot for my son...he's a big fan of Ben haha

jellybean
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ronlim Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Super duper happyyy! Got the chance to take pics and autograph with Ben Spies!! Hahaha!! Felt like I struck jackpit lor!! I must thank you Petronas for this!! Thankss!!

ronlim
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rolypoly Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Aiyerrr, how could I missed it leh! Sad But its okay la, I am going for the race dis Sunday! Yayay! Will be sitting at the grandstand sumor! Wheee..! Will upload more pictures here with my Canon digicam! You guys just stay tuned and check out the racing event here la! Petmos.com.my

rolypoly
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 am

aha ! me will definitely b there too this sunday since i'm one of the umbrella gals !!! hehe...was hoping i can stand beside those bikers lol...will keep you guys updated yah...meanwhile, let's start the engine now...on.fb.me/qltC7e

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyducy Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:55 pm

anyone saw the news about Marco's accident? Omg, he's still so young...RIP =(

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesie Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:49 pm

At least he died doing what he loved..Deepest condolences! R.I.P Marco Simoncelli! That’s sad.. Crying or Very sad

cheesie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by simkyra Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:39 am

hey, dat's me on dis pic! da one in white ! cm check me out on.fb.me/quvKyM, no la, jkjk, cm check out Ben Spies la haha...he was on hitz.fm radio show too owww

simkyra
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by evonvon Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Hey guys! Who dare to take up the challenge to beat Ben Spies on Petronas Driven To Get Ahead game now? hehehe
www[dot]facebook[dot]com[slash]PETRONASMOTORSPORTS?sk=app_219683121428487

evonvon
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by motorgeek Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:13 pm

so where's the next race? anybody has any idea? hope Jorge Lorenzo can join by then...i miss him so much!!!

motorgeek
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by minnyminny Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:54 am

Sayonara Malaysia!! Next race will be in Valenciana, Spain!! Omg, excited! But if you cant afford to travel like me go check out their latest event here laa www[dot]petmos[dot]com[dot]my

minnyminny
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum