Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washing Clothes without Laundry Detergent

5 posters

Go down

Washing Clothes without Laundry Detergent Empty Washing Clothes without Laundry Detergent

Post by majorminor123 Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:31 pm

Anyone do that….wash clothes with no detergent?
I'm thinking of trying that.
I mean…I'm an adult I don't' wear my clothes until they're "dirty", so maybe no detergent is needed.
A washing machine wash may be enough. I'll try that, for a few times.
I was going got say I'll try adding -- perhaps baking soda to the wash. But how much. If I'm going to add more than a 1/2 cup, I might as well just use detergent.

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Washing Clothes without Laundry Detergent Empty Re: Washing Clothes without Laundry Detergent

Post by supermario Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:47 pm

hmm though its not dirty, u still sweats and its always best to use at least a little detergent since itll keep or restore the colour of ur shirts as well.. maybe u can try just add half of detergent first

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Washing Clothes without Laundry Detergent Empty Re: Washing Clothes without Laundry Detergent

Post by tuliperfancy Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:53 pm

majorminor123 wrote:Anyone do that….wash clothes with no detergent?
I mean…I'm an adult I don't' wear my clothes until they're "dirty", so maybe no detergent is needed.
I was going got say I'll try adding -- perhaps baking soda to the wash. But how much. If I'm going to add more than a 1/2 cup, I might as well just use detergent.
to me, its better if u keep on using detergents, no need softener pun its fine, because at least, it is washed and most bacteria is vanished. also it smells better if u use perfume on a daily basis

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by telini Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:31 pm

supermario wrote:hmm though its not dirty, u still sweats and its always best to use at least a little detergent since itll keep or restore the colour of ur shirts as well.. maybe u can try just add half of detergent first  

I agree. need to use detergent in order to erase the smell especially after going to gym. we dont know if got bacteria stick on our clothes. So, better put detergent when wash clothes & other stuff like comforter

telini
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ring531 Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:58 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:
to me, its better if u keep on using detergents, no need softener pun its fine, because at least, it is washed and most bacteria is vanished. also it smells better if u use perfume on a daily basis

If u got sensitive skin, u need to buy organic detergent to wash ur clothes. Or just buy latest new washing machine so just have to wait the washer do all the hard work lol

ring531
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:56 pm

ring531 wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:

If u got sensitive skin, u need to buy organic detergent to wash ur clothes. Or just buy latest new washing machine so just have to wait the washer do all the hard work lol
yess and always making sure u clean the tray after use, if u use front load it might be tougher, but u dont have to worry about all that if u use panasonic since its auto and its more hygenic

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:59 pm

telini wrote:
supermario wrote:hmm though its not dirty, u still sweats and its always best to use at least a little detergent since itll keep or restore the colour of ur shirts as well.. maybe u can try just add half of detergent first  

I agree. need to use detergent in order to erase the smell especially after going to gym. we dont know if got bacteria stick on our clothes. So, better put detergent when wash clothes & other stuff like comforter
rightt, also this one covid era laa, now it the cases is worsen.. if u go outside, u need to keep urself clean when u get home no matter what.. so thats why its necessary to have panasonic washer at home since it helps so muchh

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:03 pm

telini wrote:

betul tuu. at least must use detergent for a better results. like mine, i have panasonic, and its very fast. but my clothes cleans so good tho its only 38 minutes per wash. because they have active foam. so it saves energy as well

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:05 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:
telini wrote:

rightt, also this one covid era laa, now it the cases is worsen.. if u go outside, u need to keep urself clean when u get home no matter what.. so thats why its necessary to have panasonic washer at home since it helps so muchh
yess we must keep our hygiene at all costs.. like wash ur hands also ur clothes needs to be washed tauu. not just because of covid, but our air is not so clean also.. so need to tke care of it carefully

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:41 pm

supermario wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:
telini wrote:

yess we must keep our hygiene at all costs.. like wash ur hands also ur clothes needs to be washed tauu. not just because of covid, but our air is not so clean also.. so need to tke care of it carefully
yess thankfully that panasonic washer have active foam which the bubbles do helps a lot in washing you knoww. and now i think its so worthy to spend on

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:48 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:
supermario wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:
telini wrote:

yess thankfully that panasonic washer have active foam which the bubbles do helps a lot in washing you knoww. and now i think its so worthy to spend on
right?? i actually dont know about this onee. until i opened shopee and i tengok a lot of electronic devices has promo and sale kott. then i terus grab je, bcs that time really in need to find new washer

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by telini Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:38 pm

supermario wrote:
telini wrote:

betul tuu. at least must use detergent for a better results. like mine, i have panasonic, and its very fast. but my clothes cleans so good tho its only 38 minutes per wash. because they have active foam. so it saves energy as well

38 minutes per wash is quite fast bcoz my current washer need to wait more than 1 hour. It's like going to dobi sometimes but need to save money just to wash the clothes at home

telini
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ring531 Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:53 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:
ring531 wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:

yess and always making sure u clean the tray after use, if u use front load it might be tougher, but u dont have to worry about all that if u use panasonic since its auto and its more hygenic

Nowadays, i think everything we want is more hygenic bcoz of covid so need to wash hand & clothes regularly. Just dont wait until the laundry piled up. We dont know if our clothes got germs there

ring531
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ring531 Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:00 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:
supermario wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:
telini wrote:

Yes i think i know what u mean by bubbles. Previously, i used manual washing washine & got less buble and turns out the detergent didnt dissolve completely and got white stain on the clothes after washing it

ring531
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:52 pm

ring531 wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:
supermario wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:
telini wrote:

Yes i think i know what u mean by bubbles. Previously, i used manual washing washine & got less buble and turns out the detergent didnt dissolve completely and got white stain on the clothes after washing it
hehehe yess, especially if u use a super reliable detergent, it would be so perfect combination to make sure all ur clothes are cleaned. u can find the washer i was talking about on shopee too! just check out panasonic front load washer, and u will find their new one

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:54 pm

ring531 wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:
ring531 wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:

Nowadays, i think everything we want is more hygenic bcoz of covid so need to wash hand & clothes regularly. Just dont wait until the laundry piled up. We dont know if our clothes got germs there
yess, we have to make sure we are clean at all cost. especially when u have kids, u will be so worried if ur clothes arent kept clean. but after i bought panasonic front load washer, i really dont have to worry about all of those

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by telini Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:59 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:
ring531 wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:
supermario wrote:
tuliperfancy wrote:
telini wrote:

hehehe yess, especially if u use a super reliable detergent, it would be so perfect combination to make sure all ur clothes are cleaned. u can find the washer i was talking about on shopee too! just check out panasonic front load washer, and u will find their new one

Hurm can put this panasonic front load washer in my wishlist since i already got other brand. Need to also buy dryer since my apartment got no space to hang the laundry. Panasonic washer also doesnt come with dryer.

telini
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down