Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bad odour on clothes!

+3
majorminor123
montyashley
orange
7 posters

Go down

bad odour on clothes! Empty bad odour on clothes!

Post by lucyducy Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:37 am

Hey guuuyyss! how's your day today??
I want to ask tips or any solution for bad odour on clothes.
okay, I have cats, sugarglider and hamster at my house, the cats was peeing on the bedsheet,
sugarglider peeing on my shirt hehe. that's normal but the smell cannot hilanggg! please help me!!
wash so many times also smells bad! change the detergent also cannot!

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

bad odour on clothes! Empty Re: bad odour on clothes!

Post by orange Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:03 pm

lucyducy wrote:Hey guuuyyss! how's your day today??
okay, I have cats, sugarglider and hamster at my house, the cats was peeing on the bedsheet,
sugarglider peeing on my shirt hehe. that's normal but the smell cannot hilanggg! please help me!!
maybe need to soak for one day with detergent first, after that you can wash as usual

orange
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:03 pm

ouh my..that will left the bad smell for a long time, need to wash a few times before using it back.. otherwise throw the old one and get new..

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:15 pm

orange wrote:
maybe need to soak for one day with detergent first, after that you can wash as usual

this is a good tip. maybe you can add the softener too. but the smell may disappear but how about the bacteria from pets' pee.

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:45 pm

orange wrote:
the choice of detergent also important to eliminate the bad odor. i knew from the experience having a cat as a pet, eventho it do not pee on my bedsheet or blanket, but something the strong smell of cat left on my bed.

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:47 pm

majorminor123 wrote:
orange wrote:

this is a good tip. maybe you can add the softener too. but the smell may disappear but how about the bacteria from pets' pee.  

find the one that can kill bacteria because it can cause discomfort and itchy on your skin. made sure every week change your blanket and wash it.

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyducy Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:28 am

supermario wrote:
the choice of detergent also important to eliminate the bad odor. i knew from the experience having a cat as a pet, eventho it do not pee on my bedsheet or blanket, but something the strong smell of cat left on my bed.
urmmm.. yes true i do buy an anti-bac detergent, great softener too.. maybe i think there's no problem with the detergent and stuff..
but i think my washer cant get rid of it cause, i'm using my current washer around 6 years and never wash the tub drum or do a service for that..
i asked my friend about it too but most of them said need to wash washer's tab at least twice in a month.. howww??

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:55 am

lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:
urmmm.. yes true i do buy an anti-bac detergent, great softener too.. maybe i think there's no problem with the detergent and stuff..
but i think my washer cant get rid of it cause, i'm using my current washer around 6 years and never wash the tub drum or do a service for that..
i asked my friend about it too but most of them said need to wash washer's tab at least twice in a month.. howww??
is it because of your washer? i think your washer need some maintenance first.

orange
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:22 pm

lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:
omg your washer filter must be cleaned every week at least. thats the reason why cannot get rid of the smell. if you dont have time to do on your own find the machine with function that can clean its own tub.

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:59 pm

supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:
omg your washer filter must be cleaned every week at least. thats the reason why cannot get rid of the smell. if you dont have time to do on your own find the machine with function that can clean its own tub.
i heard front load washer from panasonic have that function you need..auto tub care where it will clean the drum after each wash..no need wasting time to do own your own when your washer can do instead..

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:09 pm

montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:
i heard front load washer from panasonic have that function you need..auto tub care where it will clean the drum after each wash..no need wasting time to do own your own when your washer can do instead..
seriusly? all panasonic washer ? if so, it will be very useful then since we can save our time and energy

orange
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:10 pm

supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:
sometimes you dont have time to do that, i wont wasting my weekends just to clean the tub

orange
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:34 pm

orange wrote:
montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:
seriusly? all panasonic washer ? if so, it will be very useful then since we can save our time and energy
https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-v11fx2-11kg-econavi-inverter-blue-ag-front-load-washer-na-v11fx2lmy.html ..this model, you can explore more about it..very convenient..

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:59 pm

montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:
this one my colleague using it when i visit her house last week. our boss give her as newlywed gift. she have tried it and told us, the stain can be easily clean because it have active foam system which create fine foam lift the stain away.

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadhir Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:49 am

[quote="montyashley"]
orange wrote:
montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:

I think the washer's price a bit expensive compare to other brand but of course you cant find same feature as panasonic. I prefer LG washers since associated with energy saving and positively reviewed for their quietness when do laundry

Nadhir
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Qamar11 Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:57 am

montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:

Auto tub care using hot water? bcoz i concern it will effect the drum in the long run. I used to set highest & hottest setting, and fill the drum. After that, add 4 cups of white vinegar and allow it to soak for an hour then start the cycle. Once the cycle completes, add a cup of baking soda. Start a new cycle and wipe out the drum with a microfiber cloth. A bit complicated but definately worth to try

Qamar11
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadhir Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:01 am

majorminor123 wrote:
montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:
this one my colleague using it when i visit her house last week. our boss give her as newlywed gift. she have tried it and told us, the stain can be easily clean because it have active foam system which create fine foam lift the stain away.

My washer does create more buble but sometimes certain stains need to handwash and put again in washing machine. Wasted time a bit there. I think too much foam in your washing machine can lead to poorly washed clothes and needing to wash again.

Nadhir
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:20 am

Qamar11 wrote:
montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:

Auto tub care using hot water? bcoz i concern it will effect the drum in the long run. I used to set highest & hottest setting, and fill the drum. After that, add 4 cups of white vinegar and allow it to soak for an hour then start the cycle. Once the cycle completes, add a cup of baking soda. Start a new cycle and wipe out the drum with a microfiber cloth. A bit complicated but definately worth to try
it using normal temperature water..the water reaches areas inside of the outer tub where detergent residue is likely to remain, thoroughly rinsing away detergent build up and other residue to keep your tub clean and hygienic.. it good to try your tips but it look like require much works...

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:24 am

Nadhir wrote:
montyashley wrote:
orange wrote:
montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:

I think the washer's price a bit expensive compare to other brand but of course you cant find same feature as panasonic. I prefer LG washers since associated with energy saving and positively reviewed for their quietness when do laundry
well, i find it reasonable price where i try to compared with another brand with it not much different and if you see the features, it worth the money and in term last longer it is.

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Qamar11 Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:18 am

montyashley wrote:
Qamar11 wrote:
montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:

it using normal temperature water..the water reaches areas inside of the outer tub where detergent residue is likely to remain, thoroughly rinsing away detergent build up and other residue to keep your tub clean and hygienic.. it good to try your tips but it look like require much works...

Yup, need to spend more time there. If using normal temprature is really good so i didnt have any worry regarding hot water effect on drum as long as the washer will wash and keep clothes and drum clean at the same time

Qamar11
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadhir Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:22 am

majorminor123 wrote:
Nadhir wrote:
montyashley wrote:
orange wrote:
montyashley wrote:
supermario wrote:
lucyducy wrote:
supermario wrote:

well, i find it reasonable price where i try to compared with another brand with it not much different and if you see the features, it worth the money and in term last longer it is.

I think nowadays whether top or front washer got the same price range but it is up to us to decide which one compatible for our daily use. Besides, got monthly installment so no need to pay huge amount on the spot when buying new washer

Nadhir
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyducy Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:39 am

hmmmm thanks for those who are suggestions and the tips.
i think it is time for me to upgrading my washer and make sure no more pets odour after this.
cant wait to use panasonic washer...

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down