Pets Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cat fur & mites on clothes & linen

+2
thomasim87
montyashley
6 posters

Go down

cat fur & mites on clothes & linen Empty cat fur & mites on clothes & linen

Post by montyashley Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:54 pm

hi pet lovers. I owns 3 siberian cats and its tiring to roll their fur and couch, curtains, linens and shirt almost everyday. I tried to wash but it doesn't come out and I still have to roll and I have to clean the washer tub about 3x per week. I need to get a separate washer just to wash anything that relates the cats but im terrified if it leads to no result. anything guys?

montyashley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

cat fur & mites on clothes & linen Empty Re: cat fur & mites on clothes & linen

Post by tuliperfancy Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:27 am

montyashley wrote:hi pet lovers. I owns 3 siberian cats and its tiring to roll their fur and couch, curtains, linens and shirt almost everyday. I tried to wash but it doesn't come out and I still have to roll and I have to clean the washer tub about 3x per week. I need to get a separate washer just to wash anything that relates the cats but im terrified if it leads to no result. anything guys?
that is really a hardwork to be done and that's why I love-hate pets. just get a new washer to wash ur clothes separately.

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:29 am

montyashley wrote:hi pet lovers. I owns 3 siberian cats and its tiring to roll their fur and couch, curtains, linens and shirt almost everyday. I tried to wash but it doesn't come out and I still have to roll and I have to clean the washer tub about 3x per week. I need to get a separate washer just to wash anything that relates the cats but im terrified if it leads to no result. anything guys?
wowww sounds tiring to me too! why don't u put them in a separate room?

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:32 am

thomasim87 wrote:wowww sounds tiring to me too! why don't u put them in a separate room?
pets will get depression bcs not living freely in the house. u must understand the indoor pets. eventho they're indoor's they still need to move freely. so might as well get a new washer.

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:37 am

tuliperfancy wrote:pets will get depression bcs not living freely in the house. u must understand the indoor pets. eventho they're indoor's they still need to move freely. so might as well get a new washer.
then why not try to settle the fur n mite issue 1st? get them to the vet, get vaccinated or treatment for "hair falls" and mites. it may helps reduce the burden of getting rid so much hairballs and mites all over the house.

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:51 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:that is really a hardwork to be done and that's why I love-hate pets. just get a new washer to wash ur clothes separately.
yea i kinda can relate to this tbh. i own one cat only but we sleep together so her fur is almost everywhere

Last edited by majorminor123 on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:54 pm

thomasim87 wrote:wowww sounds tiring to me too! why don't u put them in a separate room?
but not everyone has extra room Sad  if i were to build a separate room for them then that's gonna be so costly as well Sad Sad

Last edited by supermario on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyducy Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:57 pm

we can opt to lint roller but yeah pets still going to roam around the house when we let them out so dats kinda useless huhu

Last edited by lucyducy on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:20 am

tuliperfancy wrote:pets will get depression bcs not living freely in the house. u must understand the indoor pets. eventho they're indoor's they still need to move freely. so might as well get a new washer.
thats why i dont restrict my cat wherever she wants to go because im afraid she would get stressed

Last edited by majorminor123 on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:25 am

thomasim87 wrote:then why not try to settle the fur n mite issue 1st? get them to the vet, get vaccinated or treatment for "hair falls" and mites. it may helps reduce the burden of getting rid so much hairballs and mites all over the house.
i think that's quite a nice idea but over time there will be moments you cannot do it on time since vaccinated doesnt help with hair falls, it requires extra care like vitamin, supplements..when the situation calls, i think owner should just go for something that can help owner's hygiene like washing machine that can clean clothes well, don't you think so?

Last edited by supermario on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyducy Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:28 am

but we need to find washer that can clean itself lah since there will be accumulated hair. if not, later the machine can be broken or might affect the cleanliness of the clothes.

Last edited by lucyducy on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasim87 Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:20 pm

supermario wrote:but not everyone has extra room Sad  if i were to build a separate room for them then that's gonna be so costly as well Sad Sad
ya I agree. so I think the best solution is to get the new washer like she said. but is there any washer that can really clean off the fur n mites??

thomasim87
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:21 pm

lucyducy wrote:but we need to find washer that can clean itself lah since there will be accumulated hair. if not, later the machine can be broken or might affect the cleanliness of the clothes.
is there any??? never heard washer self-clean Laughing Laughing

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:45 am

i think the best thing we can do is to buy a washing machine that could help in making sure all the bacteria are gone with the cleanse. you know stuff like water bazooka, thats a very strong technology in my opinion

Last edited by majorminor123 on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:49 am

thomasim87 wrote:ya I agree. so I think the best solution is to get the new washer like she said. but is there any washer that can really clean off the fur n mites??
i think there are washers out there that could do that  cat fur & mites on clothes & linen 1f617  ive heard there are washers that use both cold wash and hot wash..

Last edited by supermario on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyducy Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:50 am

tuliperfancy wrote:is there any??? never heard washer self-clean Laughing Laughing
it sounds amazing right? but yea it's not a hoax, there really is a washer that could clean itself. the feature is known as auto tub cleaning

Last edited by lucyducy on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:53 pm

lucyducy wrote:it sounds amazing right? but yea it's not a hoax, there really is a washer that could clean itself. the feature is known as auto tub cleaning
thats something new. what brand is that?

Last edited by tuliperfancy on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyducy Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:05 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:thats something new. what brand is that?
It’s panasonic. That’s not the only feature it has but it depends on what model you choose. But for the basic one, is this model top load - NA-FD12VR1BT

Last edited by lucyducy on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:28 pm

tuliperfancy wrote:thats something new. what brand is that?
Maybe panasonic?? Because the one that i know that has water bazooka tech also has auto tub cleaning with it. That means its most likely panasonic hehe

Last edited by supermario on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tuliperfancy Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:39 pm

supermario wrote:Maybe panasonic?? Because the one that i know that has water bazooka tech also has auto tub cleaning with it. That means its most likely panasonic hehe
oh i have never used panasonic. might try it if it has auto tub.

Last edited by tuliperfancy on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

tuliperfancy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by majorminor123 Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:05 am

tuliperfancy wrote:oh i have never used panasonic. might try it if it has auto tub.
I really think you should because it’s worth it for a long run. You can consider it as an investment

majorminor123
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:01 am

tuliperfancy wrote:oh i have never used panasonic. might try it if it has auto tub.
trust me it worth the hype. auto tub clean is not the only inclusions you will get Cool Cool and there are many options too so you can check which one suits your budget most

Last edited by supermario on Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

supermario
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyducy Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:00 pm

u can try to buy it online at their shop from shopee if u are busy to go out by the way.. dont forget to find one that suits your preference!!

https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-NA-FD18V1-(18KG)-Inverter-Hot-Wash-Top-LoadStainMaster-NA-FD18V1BRT-i.62541355.3280382163?sp_atk=586ed5e6-de35-46a5-9a59-%20ddbd09b8e786]shopeepanasonicshop

lucyducy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down